My Baby Adores founded by Emeline Hare in 2006
Emeline is passionate about health and well-being and is the mother of three children and author of The Gift of Birth. She has supported families across the globe, specialising in antenatal education, neonatal and postpartum care.
Emeline has a science background and holds a postgraduate in Antenatal Education and Neonatal Care. She spent two years training to become an accredited Breastfeeding Councellor in the UK, and attended specialist training at the International Breastfeeding Centre, Toronto, where she lived for a year with her young family.
Emeline is passionate about Baby Massage and Baby Yoga, the wonderful health benefits it provides and the deep bond and connection it brings between parent and baby. Emeline runs Baby Massage Teacher Training Courses worldwide, if you are interested in becoming an accredited teacher, please do get in touch.
Course are accredited by:
- Royal College of Midwives UK
- Approved Training Provider by the International Institute of Holistic Therapies
- Federation of Holistic Therapies and the Complimentary Health Organisation
Emeline Hare is a member of:
- The Guild of Infant and Child Massage
- International Association of Reflexologists
- The International Association of Infant Massage, (Singapore Chapter)
- The International College of Holistic Medicine (ICHM)
- FEDANT, (Regulates Professional Standards for Antenatal Educators, Breastfeeding Counsellors and Doulas).
Cornelia Guenzel-Dahinten from Conscious Parenting
“Emeline Hare has this angel like nature! I am sure it is a blessing for every single mum to get to know her and benefit from her knowledge on Baby Massage and Baby Yoga”.
Professor Yen, Obstetrician
“I have observed Emeline’s work over the years and she is very knowledgable and experienced but above all she is very respectful and caring.”
Dr Katie Shaw
“I have worked with Emeline for over two years, she has a wonderful calm nature, very approachable and knowledgeable offering ante natal and post partum support and in particular teaching new parents the amazing benefits of Baby Massage.
Helen and Tim Field, Parents
“Throughout our pregnancy, birth and parenting journey we received continuous care, education and guidance. We felt we had such a positive experience due to the support we had, we are so grateful to Emeline.”
If you have any questions or would like further information then please do get in touch: